How to stop hair fall and regrow hair naturally
Hello, dear! How is your time going? In recent time we have noticed that people are really conscious about hair fall and some of them email me to write on this topic. I have received over hundreds of mail on this topic “how to stop hair fall and regrow hair naturally”? So let me discuss this topic. Stay with me and read this article carefully.
Some home remedies for hair fall treatment and their regrowth are described below
Vitamins for hair growth
We know that biotin is a type of vitamin that plays a major role in hair growth there are some other vitamins that will play the role of overall health for your hair. Vitamin E is a key fact here it acts as an antioxidant which will help to reduce oxidative stress on your scalp. It actually makes a lot of impact on hair growth. From the tropical science research journal, we get this news. Another vitamin that also plays an important role in hair growth is vitamin C. Vitamin C will remove the dead cells build up from the scalps.
Best oils for hair growth | how to stop hair fall and regrow hair naturally
1. Coconut oil for hair growth
In this case, you should need some virgin coconut oil. It will be really helpful for your regular hair growth.
What is necessary here?
- Firstly warm up the oil and then very gently massage it on your scalp b. You can keep this oil for a single night and then wash it in the next morning.
How often you could do this at home?
Twice a week recommended. After receiving this oil you need to wash your hair carefully.
Why it is worthy?
From the research, we know that the hair growth remedy is one of the best natural conditions for hair. Coconut oil is very much rich in Potassium and keeps the hair healthy. It will obviously promote the growth of new hair and will repair the new damaged hair. Coconut oil will help you to promote hair breakage and hair loss. It also used as preconditioning hair treatment.
2. Vitamin E oil for Hair Growth
What you might need?
7-8 vitamin e capsules
How you should use it?
- Firstly collect and open the capsules after that transfer the oil capsules inside to a small bowl.
- You need to massage it into your scalp.
- Leave it overnight at least for 12 hours.
- The very next morning you need to wash your hair by a mild shampoo for a soft and smoothing hair.
Why it is worthy for your hair?
Vitamin E is using as a home remedy for hair growth for the last decades. It will help to fight for free radicals. Certainly, it will increase the oxygen in your body and enhance the blood circulation in your scalp. If you do massage with essential oils in every day it will promote the hair growth and reduce the hair growth and split ends. This makes your hair softer and smoother.
- Rosemary oil for hair growth
What do we need?
- 1 teaspoon of rosemary oil
- After that, you need to add 2 tablespoons of virgin coconut oil
What is the procedure?
- At first mix the rosemary and coconut oils in a bowl after that you need to apply the mixture on your hair.
- Keep it for the next 12 hours and wash it.
We can also use rosemary oil with shampoo or conditioner.
How often we should use this?
We should use this herbal oil once or twice a week.
Why does this work?
Basically, rosemary oil is prepared from the distillation of the original rosemary herb. The interesting thing is the oil increases cell division and also expands the blood vessels, thus stimulating the blood vessels.
Now let’s discuss some homemade remedies | How to stop hair fall and regrow hair naturally
- Onion Juice for hair growth
- 3 red onions or shallots
- Cotton ball
- Firstly, peel the onions and then chop them into pieces.
- You need to blend the pieces and then squeeze out their juice.
- Apply it on your scalp and keep it for at least 15 minutes
- In the final part, you need to rinse off with a mild shampoo
How often you should use this?
We need to use the onion juice for once in a week.
Why it is helpful?
It boosts the collagen production is tissues and helps in the regrowth of the hair. It is considered as one of the oldest home remedies. It is really efficient for new hair growth.
2. Aloe Vera Gel for hair growth
- An aloe leaf
- You need to cut the leaf and extract the gel inside.
- After that apply this gel into your hair and scalp
- Now sit for an hour and rinse your hair with a mild shampoo
- Chill and then relax
How often you could do this?
You can apply this technique 2 or three times a week.
Why it is working?
The proteolytic enzymes which are found in Aloe Vera gel will remove the dead cell build up from the scalps. Aloe Vera is fully packed with nutrients which will certainly improve the hair growth and textures.
3. Coffee for hair growth
- 7/8 tablespoons of coffee grounds
- Shower cap
- 2 cups of water
- Warm water
- Firstly brew the fresh coffee using all the ingredients.
- Wait for coffee cool down, in the meantime rinse your hair with shampoo
- Wring out the excess water and then carefully pour cold coffee on both your scalp and hair.
- You need to message these ingredients for at lea stone minute on your scalp and hair.
- After that rinse your hair with a proper shampoo 20 minutes later.
- Wait patiently and let your hair dry naturally.
How often you should do this at home?
Once a week
Why it is worthy?
It works really well for molecular and cellular levels for improving hair growth. It really enhances the production of factors controlling hair growth and improves it.
4. Amla powder for hair growth
- 2 teaspoons of Amla powder or juice
- 2 teaspoons of lemon juice
- At first, you need to add Amla powder and lemon juice carefully.
- You need to apply this mixture onto your scalp and wait for some time.
- After that, rinse your hair with a little bit of warm water.
How often you should use this?
You can apply this technique once in a single month
It is a powerhouse of antioxidants and vitamin C at the same time, it improves hair growth and pigmentation.
5. Mustard Powder for hair growth
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of mustard powder
- The same amount of sugar
- Some warm water
- The first step of this recipe is to mix the mustard powder with sugar and warm water.
- The same procedure: apply it onto your scalp
- You need to leave it for at least 60 minutes
- Rinse the hair by using a mild shampoo.
Note: If you have a dry hair, add a tablespoon of carrier oil to this mask.
How you should use this mixture?
Once in a week and then repeat it.
It reduces the swelling of hair follicles. It will help you to restore healthy hair growth.
6. Raw shea butter for hair growth
- Raw shea butter
The working procedure
- At first, you need to warm up some shea butter to liquify it.
- Apply it on your hair and scalp and leave it for at least 30 minutes
- Rinse the hair carefully.
Once in a week and then repeat it in the next week.
It is a great source of vitamin A, E, and healthy fats. This mixture can moisturize your scalps and reverse the hair fall procedure. These ingredients are good for hair breakage, dryness and growth improvement.
7. Moringa for hair growth
- Moringa Oil
The working procedure
- You need to massage it onto the scalps and keep it for 12 hours.
- Rinse your hair properly with a mild shampoo.
You need to use this process once in a week and repeat it.
8. Rose water for hair growth
- 1 cups rose water
- 6-8 drops of jojoba oil for the mixture
- A single piece of vitamin E capsules
- At first, you need to open the vitamin E capsules and transfer it inside the rose water carefully.
- After that, you need to add jojoba oil and mixed it very carefully.
- Apply it on the scalp and hair and leave it for at least half an hour.
- Rinse your hair with a mild shampoo
You need to repeat this process once a week.
After adding this mixture into your scalp your hair will be shiny and silky and it will help you to protect from the hair fall.
Final few words
I believe, this article will help you a lot on how to stop hair fall and regrow hair naturally. It is a serious issue nowadays and people are really tensed about it. From my long years of experience, I have found this topic and now sharing with you. Stay healthy and keep smiling always!