Last year, our team of doctors at the ICTM helped 17,542 type 2 diabetics end the need for prescription drugs, insulin injections and blood sugar monitoring. This year we are on track to help over 30,000 diabetics achieve “the impossible”.
The diabetes breakthrough you are about to discover on this page is twice as effective as the leading type 2 drug at normalizing blood sugar, fixing insulin resistance, stopping neuropathy pain, preventing blindness, amputations and other diabetes problems.These techniques have been used successfully by tens of thousands of people in over 40 countries and have helped type 2 diabetics eliminate the need for drugs and insulin injections while helping type ones greatly reduce their drug and injection dosages.
Pharmaceutical companies have been suppressing this information for decades. Drug companies stand to lose billions of dollars in profits if diabetics learn the truth about their disease and begin using these cheap and much more effective techniques to reverse their type 2 diabetes, normalize blood sugar and avoid all the horrible diabetes complications waiting for them down the road.
From the desk of contributor Dr. Randall C. Labrum, Neuropathy Expert and Former Neuropathy Sufferer CLICK HERE:
Numbness. Prickling. Tingling. Burning. Debilitating pain in the feet, toes, and lower legs. Or in the hands, fingers and lower arms. Perhaps even in both locations. These are the most common symptoms of Peripheral Neuropathy, a vexing disorder brought on by damage to the peripheral nervous system which today affects tens of millions of Americans, and many more millions of people around the globe.
Here are 10 things you absolutely need to know about Peripheral Neuropathy.
1) The number of peripheral neuropathy sufferers just cited only reflects the tip of the iceberg. Indeed, in years to come peripheral neuropathy, which is right now increasing in prevalence at a mind-blowing rate, has the potential to become one of the most widespread scourges humanity has yet known.
2) Why be alarmed? Because peripheral neuropathy strikes individuals without pity. It strikes for a vast variety of reasons, both exotic and distressingly common-place (diabetes, aging, and high-blood pressure, for example). And if you develop neuropathy and only put your trust in contemporary medicine, you’ll be rather unapologetically told that neuropathy is virtually without cure or treatment.
3) As a result, neuropathy sufferers are usually desperate. Nothing has worked for them. The painkilling medicines generally suggested as the only real course of action by most doctors cause awful side effects. They are prescribed with the caveat that there is nothing else we can do. Indeed, in all my years of experience I have yet to meet a neuropathy patient who was completely satisfied with their progress or how the doctor was handling their case.
4) Virtually all neuropathy patients feel like orphans. As though they have nobody to turn to, nobody who truly knows how to help them, and nowhere to go with their problem. Meanwhile, the painful and frustrating symptoms continue to intensify and the feelings of being abandoned and left alone with no help grow more acute. This unpleasant situation often contributes to depression and despondency, with the neuropathy sufferer finally just giving up and doing nothing more to help his or her problem. Suffering for the remainder of their days, with an almost complete abandonment of a desired lifestyle, seems to be the only possible outcome. This is, of course, no way to live.
5) Fortunately, as a friend and neuropathy treatment coach, my message to these neuropathy sufferers is simply this: Be of good cheer! There is a solution. CLICK HERE to jump to it.
As a previous neuropathy patient myself, I have recently published a simple, proven, step-by-step neuropathy treatment program based on my successes in resolving the peripheral neuropathy condition. In my own case, my perplexing and painful neuropathy symptoms are totally gone and my life is back on track again.
6) Many, if not most of my patients have had the same experience with my neuropathy program. It is at their request that I am making my program widely available to everyone, with the intent of helping as many of the frustrated victims of the emerging neuropathy epidemic as possible. Those who have followed the program as outlined have, without exception, achieved a measurable amount of satisfaction and improvement.
The amount of this correction and improvement is of course different in each individual case, and depends on obvious variables such as patient compliance and motivation, and on clinical factors such as general health and the severity and complexity of the underlying causes.
7) It is critically important for every neuropathy sufferer to understand that all cases of neuropathy will do better if the damaged peripheral sensory nerves in the lower legs, feet, and hands, and the environment in which they are found, can be made healthier, less toxic, and more whole. These goals are precisely what my neuropathy program CLICK HERE is designed to help the neuropathy sufferer accomplish.
Indeed, my program is designed to help the neuropathy sufferer finally gain the upper hand in the fight against this devastating epidemic.
8) Medical schools, researchers, and neuropathy organizations estimate that between 20-30 million cases of peripheral neuropathy exist within the borders of the United States, with millions more being diagnosed each year.
Already, a full 8% of the millions of Medicare patients have peripheral neuropathy as a secondary diagnosis in their doctor provided diagnostic record. And these figures do not even speculate about the untold number of undiagnosed cases (peripheral neuropathy is still largely under the radar of many physicians and the media in general), or the millions of new developing cases whose symptoms are just beginning to manifest themselves, nor do they take into account the additional millions upon millions of peripheral neuropathy patients who live in other countries around the world.
9) By way of comparison with other so-called health epidemics, there are 400,000 people in the US with Multiple Sclerosis, 5,000,000 Americans suffer from Alzheimer’s, and roughly 250,000 people in the US will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year. As already mentioned, peripheral neuropathy is, right now, afflicting at least 20 to 30 million Americans. Even if you do not presently have peripheral neuropathy, chances are very high that at some point down the road it will affect your life either directly or indirectly.
10) If you or someone near and dear to you is currently a neuropathy sufferer, you truly owe it to yourself to explore the vital information and proven recommendations I have prepared for you in my neuropathy program. Detailed in my program you will find clear answers to perplexing questions about what exactly Peripheral Neuropathy is; why you or someone you care for has it, or why you may or may not expect to be afflicted with it in the future; and what exactly can be done to both prevent it and treat it.
My program is presented in six simple steps which anyone can easily do. Each step is explained in plain English and illustrated in clear, step-by-step detail. By employing these steps the neuropathy sufferer will enhance the health of their peripheral sensory nerves and the surrounding environment, thereby reducing the pain, numbness, tingling, and other symptoms characteristic of the condition. Measurable and usually dramatic improvement is reasonable to expect in just a short time upon following my program.
Please do not fail yourself with prejudice, doubt, indecision or lack of action.
Recovery, healing and prevention are waiting for you, but you alone must take the responsibility and fulfill the simple, easy to learn steps which lead to dramatic improvement of this frustrating condition.
Begin Neuropathy Program Now
Infertility can be defined in two ways: as inability to conceive after a year of regular sexual intercourse without contraception, or as repeated ectopic pregnancies, miscarriages or perinatal loss. Male and female specific factors account for about 30% of the infertility causes (individually),the combination of male and female causation leads to an additional 20% and the remaining 20% are caused by uncertain origins.
When one is dealing with infertility, as much as it is important to strictly follow the rules of the treatment, it is equally important to make sure that you have the correct diagnosis of the root cause of your condition. In this article you will find a broad outline, enumerating the various probable causes of infertility.
Why it is important to determine the causes.
Infertility may be caused due to a multitude of factors at a time, or it may be the result of perhaps the deviation of a certain single factor from its premeditated path. Since misdiagnosis can often lead to further fertility complications, the very first step of treating and curing infertility depends largely on identifying the root cause right in the beginning of treatment.
The broad causes of infertility in females may be listed as follows:
Anovulation: In females, ovulatory problems are the most common causes of infertility. The failure to ovulate may be due to a number of factors:
Hormonal imbalance is the most frequent cause of anovulation; when the ovaries produce immature eggs, pregnancy becomes impossible.
Women with polycystic ovaries suffer from a decreased secretion of FSH and increased secretion of LH and testosterone; therefore polycystic ovarian syndrome may lead to anovulation in women.
Approximately 20% of the cases of infertility occur due to the malfunctioning of the hypothalamus, the gland which controls hormonal stimuli, resulting in immature eggs. The pituitary gland is responsible for the regulation of LH and FSH, and its malfunctioning produces immature eggs.
Damage to the ovaries caused by previous surgeries, ovarian cysts, tumors and infections may lead to production of immature eggs as well.
Premature menopause and follicular problems are also responsible for anovulation.
Improper functioning of fallopian tubes: Viral and bacterial infections of the fallopian tubes are the primary cause of their malfunction.
Appendicitis and colitis are abdominal problems which lead to blockage of the fallopian tubes. Tubal damages may also be caused by previous surgeries, which render the tubes incapable of passing eggs. Ectopic pregnancy, which occurs within the tube, is a potential threat to life that also causes tubal damage. Congenital tubal defects are rare, but not impossible to come across as causes of infertility.
Use of drugs: Smoking, drinking and using other drugs have been known to decrease the chances of getting pregnant.
Problems in the Immune system: This problem includes autoimmune reactions in the body and the creation of antisperm antibodies which exterminate sperms. Natural killer cells, which when present in excess, can damage the embryo in the uterus. The antinuclear antibodies cause inflammation of the uterus when present in excess. The presence of antisperm antibodies in the female’s body kills off the sperms before they can fertilize the egg.
Although the causes of infertility are many, they are fairly easy to overcome, especially when diagnosed in the early stages. Using a holistic approach, comprising of the prescribed medicines, following a healthy diet, regular exercise, abstinence from alcohol, nicotine and other drugs, stress management, acupuncture etc. guarantees positive results. Due to the complex and multifactoral nature of infertility, the problem can be solved permanently only by dealing with it in the holistic way, which tackles all the root causes of this condition rather than focusing on specific triggering elements.
This article is based on the book, “Pregnancy Miracle” by Lisa Olson. Lisa is an author, researcher, nutritionist and health consultant who dedicated her life to creating the ultimate pregnancy solution guaranteed to permanently reverse the root of infertility, help you get pregnant quickly and naturally and dramatically improve the overall quality of your life, without the use prescription medication and without any surgical procedures. Learn more by visiting her website:
Are you desperately searching for a solution to save your bad breath free forever? Or maybe you may be wondering about this program, asking yourself whether it scams or is it legit? Okay! You have arrived at the right place… I mean the right review among other reviews.
You may feel embarrassed and ashamed with your bad breath or you are suffering from the humiliation of everyone who turn their face away from you while talking to you.
However, besides those problems, having bad breath may be linked to some more serious health problems such as digestive or gum diseases. Some people are spending a large amount of money treating bad breath by using mouth sprays, mints or mouth waves.
These methods cannot deal with the root causes of bad breath. Therefore, they cannot get rid of bad breath and all the problems related to bad breath forever.
There are at times in our lives when we are unable to think clearly nor take the right decision…it is in this juncture when we need to stand with a friend or a relative.
What I mean is that the book bad breath free forever stands out at that particular place as a friend to help you do away with your bad breath in your day to day life.
In this program you will find that they give you fast and cheap methods to remove bad heath which is completely natural. Otherwise, James Williams also shows you the main cause of your bad breath disease.
Get taught on how you can stop this condition before it gets to ruin the better part of your life.
What is Bad Breath Free Forever?
While you sleep, the muscles of your throat relax, your tongue falls backward, and your throat becomes narrow and “floppy.” As you breathe, the walls of the throat begin to vibrate – generally when you breathe in, but also, to a lesser extent, when you breathe out. These vibrations lead to the characteristic sound of snoring. The narrower your airway becomes, the greater the vibration and the louder your snoring. Sometimes the walls of the throat collapse completely so that it is completely occluded, creating a condition called apnea (cessation of breathing). This is a serious condition which requires medical attention.
There are several factors which facilitate snoring. First, the normal aging process leads to the relaxation of the throat muscles, thus resulting in snoring. Anatomical abnormalities of the nose and throat, such as enlarged tonsils or adenoids, nasal polyps, or deviated nasal septum cause exaggerated narrowing of the throat during sleep and thus lead to snoring. Functional abnormalities (e.g. inflammation of the nose and/or throat as may occur during respiratory infection or during allergy season) will result in snoring. Sleep position, such as sleeping on your back, may lead to snoring in some people. Alcohol is a potent muscle relaxant and its ingestion in the evening will cause snoring. Muscle relaxants taken in the evening may lead to or worsen snoring in some individuals. One of the most important risk factors is obesity, and in particular having a lot of fatty tissue around the neck.